Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 26, 2009

linky love

Leslie Hall
150% hysterical. You HAVE. TO. watch her Craft Talk video.

The Crafts Dept. @ Martha Stewart
For real, I think my absolute, above-all dream job would be working in Martha Stewart's Craft Department.

Textile art work - a flickr set by kayla coo
Gorgeous - I love her trees.

Comfort Food, Breakfast Style (Recipe: Spiced Oatmeal Pudding Bake) @ Inn Cuisine
This just screams Christmas morning to me!

Magic Boxes: A Life As Lou Online Class @ Life As Lou
Fabulous papercraft tutorial -- this would be such a sweet way to give a gift.

Tutorial Tuesday: Vintage Suitcase into Mobile Studio @ Bitter Betty Blogs
Inspired by this scan from a Country Home magazine (RIP); both of which make me drool crafty drool all over my keyboard.

The Case Against Breast-Feeding by Hanna Rosin @ The Atlantic
I thought this was a really interesting article. I'll leave it at that.

Wreath Round Up @ decor8
Yummy yummy inspiration...the paper ones are my favorites.

2 comments:

  1. I also thought The Case Against Breast-Feeding was interesting. She's right, breast-feeding is now a status symbol, and that kinda turns me off. Also, she's right that's it's incredibly time consuming, so much so that when Faith was an infant, I thought, "This is my life now. Noooooooo!" Plus, it definitely left Kevin out of the picture. Like most things, it has it's pros and cons. I personally enjoy breast-feeding, and since I've had an allergic baby, I plan to exclusively breastfeed the next (or at least try.) It's just a personal decision, but women shouldn't be made to feel bad for using formula. It's a liberating invention...like diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. make that disposable diapers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...