Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Links

I'm alive, I promise, although earlier this week I wasn't so sure. I apologize for my lack of blogging - I came down with an extremely nasty 36-hour stomach virus Sunday night that kept me home from work Monday. I'm still recovering - my digestive system is totally thrown off, I've got recurring heartburn (never had that before - awful!), my appetite is out of whack, and I'm still not eating much due to all that. Additionally, due to the heartburn and lack of appetite, my coffee consumption is way down...and we all know what that means for me. Anyway, thank goodness, I'm finally getting back to a semblance of normal, and I'm so glad it's Friday, because it has been a busy week after that illness. I was able to catch up on some freelance business last night too - finally. Needless to say, I only have a handful of links for you, but I hope you like them. Have a great weekend!

Colorful swirled cupcakes @ Chica and Jo
These are way fun - I would have loved making these as a kid! Or now...

24 Modern Mugs and Creative Mug Designs @ Toxel
These are cool to look at - some are real, some are just concepts.

snippets @ crazy mom quilts
This is a really neat quilt pattern with little splashes of color; see it also with a tutorial at Lady Harvatine.

What to do with your kid's artwork @ ikea hacker
A "kid's creative corner" and hanging ideas for kids' artwork...although I'm pretty sure I need a creative corner for myself.

Also: This was the best part of last weekend, when my sister's family visited - playing with my sweet nephew Taplin. He is getting so big!
[flickr video=3212853838 secret=e5ef7cc750 w=400 h=300]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...