Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Links

Letters and Numbers Cake Pan via Baking Bites
These are just lots of fun...you could use them for so many different things.

Anthropologie Introduces Craft Workshops via The Budget Fashionista
Um, yes please.

Toy Storage/Play Area @ Making It Lovely
If you don't know already, Nathan and I are house hunting, and looking at a lot of older homes. Most of them have had strange updates or additions or renovations, leaving odd little spaces like this one. I thought this was a neat idea for solving that kind of problem.

DIY Rosette Accessories @ Once Wed
These are super pretty, I love the idea.

Rolled Candles @ Martha Stewart
I made rolled taper candles one time at a fair when I was little, out of sheets of beeswax. I thought it was so cool - I would totally try this.

Eat yer heart out, Krispy Kreme @ Escape Artist
Cute cute cute!

Drink Can Tinwork @ Atomic Shrimp
These are adorable - I love little boxes.

Felt Sewing Book @ Martha Stewart
I have this printed out, and I've been going back to it all week to make one and then changing my mind. I need to just get over it and make one already.

Accessories of Old
Huge online store, full of old sewing accessories, buttons, clips, beads, jewelry, etcetera etcetera etcetera...

Custom Snippy Scissors Case Tutorial @ Wild Olive
CUTE scissors case tutorial with a little embroidery design.

Young Writer's Workshop @ The Write Start
Love it - I know my mom and sister will too...

Wednesday Indie Artist Fixx with Loop @ Indie Fixx
Super cool stuff by this mother-daughter team. Love the doodle-y stuff!!

mini mosaic tray @ Design*Sponge
This is a great idea for having on the couch, or on the floor next to the couch -- where I set my drinks down.

Inspiration: Art Supply Storage @ Apartment Therapy ohdeedoh
I can't pass up some good craft supply organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...