Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 26, 2009

25 things

My sister tagged me for this on facebook, but I figured I'd publish it on my blog instead for posterity's sake. In return...I tag AC, Casey, Mom, and Jessica.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I enjoy butter and salt on a completely unhealthy level.

2. I have become the kind of person I never thought I would: I love teacup doggies and could totally see myself owning one.

3. I drink between 3 and 6 cups of coffee a day on average, and I worry about what I will do when I get pregnant.

4. People know me as a jeans girl, but sometimes I think I should have been born at a time that would have made me a 50s housewife, if only for the fantastic clothes that I could wear daily.

5. Sometimes I feel so happy, blessed in life, and in love with my husband that I feel lightheaded. It's really quite disgusting.

6. I have no desire to ever attend a high school reunion.

7. I eat at least one hard boiled egg every day.

8. When my mind is spinning, my anxiety is acting up, or I can't sleep, I talk to God and the butterflies in my stomach disappear and my mind settles. I never thought I would rely on God to calm me down.

9. I don't really like many sweets or chocolate.

10. In my alternate life, I would want to be an art teacher. I guess I could still do that if this career ever burns out on me, although I absolutely love what I do.

11. I want to be better at sewing, but I'm too intimidated to even start most projects I want to try.

13. I'm starting to become very disillusioned about the idea that adults are supposed to act like adults.

14. I wish I were a better, more put-together dresser, but I'm just too lazy and cheap. Ha!

15. I will turn 24 on April 2nd this year, and that seems so old to me - even though I am almost always the youngest one around, and I don't feel like anyone else is old.

16. After I pay back my parents the $1000+ that I owe them and force myself to save up more money, I think I want to by a Macbook.

17. Sometimes I want to delete all traces of myself from the internet.

18. I've never had a long-term best girlfriend, except for my mom and sister.

19. I think I have too many goals and dreams to ever achieve any one of them to its full extent.

20. I can't wait to be a mother. I pray that I live up to everything I want to be, but I know that's probably impossible. I will just have to follow my mother and mother-in-law's examples - I think Nathan and I turned out pretty well.

21. I love and admire my mom so much, and I feel like to disappoint her would be one of the worst things that could happen.

22. I don't think I'm cool, but that's okay with me. It wasn't always okay.

23. I don't mind, and kind of like, public speaking.

24. I usually refuse to hurt for beauty, which is why my shoe collection is severely lacking. Except for those amazing pink high heels that smell like plastic.

25. I'm an okay singer, but I think they would laugh at me if I ever tried out for American Idol.

4 comments:

  1. Twenty-five, hmmm. Okay, I will try to do this, but it will most likely happen tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... you have always been way cooler than me, so what does that say about me???

    I like public speaking too!

    I can't believe you eat that many hard boiled eggs! Bah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we the same person? I'm so with you on 1, 5, 13, 18, 19, 20, 22, 25.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...