Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

religion and politics

*GASP* *CRINGE* *SHRIEK* *RUN*

No, but really, this has been on my mind a lot lately. And while I am not going to insert myself personally into the debate here, I have a handful of interesting related commentaries on the topic. Hope they make your wheels turn as they did mine.

Church and Politics Don't Mix
@ Church Marketing Sucks

Ten Commandments of Talking (or blogging) Politics @ The High Calling Blogs

Fair Questions for Sarah Palin @ God's Politics

A Conversation with Brian McLaren @ Church Marketing Sucks

Not so much about Christianity but still amusing: Why the facts don’t matter in politics @ Very Short List

And because you know I love a good craft project, Cathie Filian has some great ideas about crafting your vote with resources from Paper Source's "Stamp the Vote" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...