Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Links

Haunted Paper Toys
My sister sent me these - paper toys that you can print out and assemble yourself. They're great!  My favorites are the coffins, the ravensblight manor, pocket monsters, and hidden cemetery.

Fabric Labels Tutorial @ Patchwork Pottery
This tutorial has been making the rounds on craft blogs a lot this week, and it's no wonder why. SUCH a good idea.

Viktor & Rolf's Barbican Exhibit With Side By Side Comparisons of the Dolls & Fashions With The Runway Models @ if it's hip, it's here
If it's weird, it's here. But for real, these are hysterical. "Dutch fashion design duo Viktor & Rolf, whose runway shows have become increasingly imaginative over the years, employing everything from models wearing their own lighting and scaffolding to soot darkened faces and bodies, are showcasing some of their best and most interesting designs in a uniquely Viktor & Rolf sort of way."

InDesign CS4 first look @ The Graphic Mac
Adobe Creative Suite 4 is here! If I had a spare $200 I would upgrade but seeing as how I haven't even paid for my CS3 version....probably not happening for awhile. Anyway, this is a good insight into InDesign CS4 (the software I use most at work.)

deluxe hot chai mix @ cakeyvoice
This looks splendid and I think it would be fun to make for Christmas Eve.

Crafty Logo for a Crafty Store @ Brand New
Michaels gets a logo makeover. I like it.

before and after: dawn’s screen
@ Design*Sponge
I've been on the lookout for fabric projects lately that will really highlight the great patterns themselves, rather than the finished project - like big patchwork quilts or lined baskets. And I looooooooooove this. Love it. Love.

Where Busy Moms Spend All Their Time: The Kitchen Command Center @ Simply Stated
So, I'm not a "busy mom" (unless you count the fish) but I still want this kitchen makeover.

How to make a Paper Patchwork Notebook Cover! @ iHanna's Creative Space
With more inspiration here. Gorgeous. Another use for all the scrapbook paper I buy and hardly use for actual scrapbooking.

Halloween Food - Delicious Eyeballs @ Dabbled
For all of your eyeball food needs.

Halloween Craft Pumpkin @ Craftster
I love love love this idea! A little Halloween scene inside a craft pumpkin. This is so great - a good use for all those little Halloween village accessories without having to buy the whole village.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...