Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 11, 2008

search terms people have used to find my blog

My Wordpress Stats tell me what keywords people used in search engines that brought up my blog. I realize most of these are not looking for me (mostly Shannon Miller the gymnast as she's been in the news lately) but it's pretty amusing anyhow.

  • shannon miller, first husband

  • shannon miller 2nd wedding photos

  • shannon miller nose

  • salty huntsville (looking for me, or just salty things in Huntsville?!)

  • is shannon miller still married?

  • electronic recycle huntsville al

  • papercraft freelance design

  • my marriage is a mess (sad)

  • grungy pillows

  • 1 year down in a marriage + blogs + funn (glad I could be of service)

  • shannon miller beer (what?)

  • ups solutions shannon miller (maybe someone thinks I work at UPS)

  • huntsville terrarium shop (if there is one, I want to know about it)

1 comment:

  1. What a laugh! It's always interesting to know how people 'find' us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...