Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 11, 2008

lamp switch

Since I moved out of my old office, I've had tons of stuff riding around in the back of my car, including this fantastic tabletop lamp my parents gave me. We also suffered the unfortunate death of our beta fish, General Jackson...so we had a blank spot on our farm table in the kitchen where his tank used to be. I thought I'd do a little switching up and move the lamp we had on our Jack Daniels barrel into the kitchen...



...and put my old office lamp on the barrel.



I'm happy! I think they both suit. The orange glow on the barrel won't reflect on the tv as much as the other one did, and now we have a cute lamp in the kitchen instead of using the stove range light (much better.)

And that is the extent of what I did around the house today.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about General Jackson! However, the lamps do look very lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...