Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 25, 2008

family resemblance

I was looking at some old pictures my sister has in an online album and was thinking about how funny family resemblances can be. Meghan's oldest son Bridger looks so much like her, and when I saw this old picture of Meghan, I had to put them together side by side..



I just love how they have the same little expressions and hair..so sweet!! And then I put a picture of her baby boy Taplin next to my baby picture, too..



Not *tons* of similarity, but we have the same kind of hair and I think our noses maybe look similar..maybe some chin too? Anyway, I just thought it was funny. But no matter what their differences, it is painfully obvious that Bridger and Taplin are brothers. Check out these two baby pictures of them my sister did for their birth announcements, 2 years apart but almost identical...



I can't stand it, those sweethearts. I love old family pictures. Here is the album Meghan has online - she had used the pictures to make a 30th Anniversary photo book for my parents a few years ago. They're all of my parents, my sister and me, and our houses and pets from over the years.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest 4 children on the face of the earth! Hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Was that you under the table?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that was Shannon. When she was little she spent quite a bit of time under things, especially tables. She liked to take a bowl of popcorn and sit under the kitchen table and read! I have to agree with Meghan's comment - they are just the cutest childern ever.
    Jean, proud mother and grandmother

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jean. Although, I guess it was actually a couch. Brittain was kinda the same way. Except she always took a bowl under the table and ate out of it like a dog. I can't remember a time she wasn't obsessed with dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...