Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Links

A little short but sweet today...enjoy the weekend!

Yeondoo Jung
This artist takes children's drawings, creates actual scenes out of them, and documents it with photography. Awesome.

Readers’ Pick: 16 Sites for Web Design Inspiration at Six Revisions
Because it's so inspiring.

See Jane Work
Just to add to my list of things I want to buy for the home office I don't have.

16 Sparrows
Excellent stationary...and I kind want to join the Letter Writers Alliance.

How to find images on the internet at Random Knowledge
Huge list of image resources!

Love Terrarium at M & Stetson
Cutest succulent terrarium ever. I love terrariums!!! Although I did manage to kill my last one. :( I might have better luck with one you're not even really supposed to water.

The Something Store
Give them some money, and they send you something.

Chandeliers by Madeleine Boulesteix
I'm absolutely in love with these chandeliers made out of teacups and silverware and other goodies - I want them - beautiful!

make papier-mâché bowls at painted fish studio
I feel like if I made papier mache bowls out of my junk mail, it wouldn't look like hers, but I want to do it anyway.

4 comments:

  1. hi shannon! i do hope you try the bowls, i'm sure they'll look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could make me a paper bowl from old quilt magazine pages that I could use in my sewing room. Can I have one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Very nice to meet you and I'm glad you're enjoying my blog. I've added you to my links so I can check back here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the 16 Sparrows stationery! Let's get some and we can write letters to each other...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...