Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

blogtastic

I've been a bad blogger and have gotten out of the every-day or every-other-day posting. Sorry!! It was a very busy weekend - my sister and her two little boys came in town, and we had a fantastic time with them. We did Chuck E. Cheese on Friday (I think Nathan had the most fun out of everyone), and they had their pictures made on Sunday (by Kerry Brooks, whose website I recently designed!) Meghan went home with baby Taplin yesterday, but Bridger is here through the week with Grandma and Grandpa. He is coming to spend the night with Aunt Shannon and Uncle Nathan tomorrow night, and we can't wait. Bridger is just getting so big and so smart - he is so fun to hang out with more and more these days because of the jewels that come out of his mouth! He is a trip. My mom has been posting pictures of their visit - check them out on her Flickr!

Sunday morning, we also had our first worship service with our new pastor at church. It went extremely well - I really like him, I think everyone loved the sermon, and after spending some more time with him at our Vision Team meeting last night, I'm convinced he will be great for Shiloh. I also showed everyone the work-in-progress that is our new official church website, and it also went over pretty well, so - good things all around! When we get done with it and it's 100% live...I will post it here for yall to check out if you please.

I'm thinking about starting another blog, gearing it specifically toward design/marketing and tying it in with design for the church. I know I've said before that I've been so enthralled in discovering this whole subculture of designers working within and for the church, and the more I look, the more I find. So I thought maybe I'd start my own design blog, just for cool stuff I find, things I'm working on, etcetera...but also use it to refer to all the great Christian marketing stuff I find. I always want to share it, so.. Thoughts from the peanut gallery??

2 comments:

  1. As a double-blogger, I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 blogs and i can'y seem to update 1 with anything interesting.... can i be you when i grow up?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...