Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

a new toy for ipad blogging

So, I treated myself to a new toy - a new Bluetooth keypboard and case for my iPad. It's red, and I'm using it right now. I bought a fairly cheap one to see how I liked it before dishing out lots of cash for an expensive one. I paid for a blogging app (excellent, btw), but it's a little difficult to type a lot on the touch screen keyboard. So this one? So far, so good - the spacebar isn't extremely sensitive, so I'm backspacing a bit to go back and hit it harder to correct mistakes. That's a tad annoying. But setup was a breeze, and the case is really nice and sturdy. Plus, I love that the keyboard is removable in its magnetic sleeve - I'm typing this from the couch while my ipad is propped up a few feet away on the ottoman.

Alright, just wanted to do quick post on my new toy. Planning on a post later this week about my Weight Watchers-friendly breakfasts of late. Until then!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...