Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's a BOY!

It's a boy!

We had our anatomy ultrasound for baby #2 last week, and surprise surprise, it's a BOY! We are beyond thrilled that G will have a little brother. No firm name yet - we're still trying to figure out something fabulous that we both agree on. Everything else they measured on baby looked great - they think he's about 10 ounces right now and that all his measurements look perfect! Now we just have to work on rooming arrangements. We are probably going to be moving Georgia into our room, and we will be moving into Nathan's "man room". The nursery will stay the nursery, but I'm planning on removing the girly wall art and adding more pops of red - like maybe some red trim on the curtains, some new wall decor, and my mom will be making a red and gray quilt. I think it will work out great, and I'm really glad we went so neutral on the nursery in the first place for just this possibility.

trying to pull up!

Georgia is so excited for a baby brother - she told me so herself. She's been a mover and a shaker this past week; her crawling technique has really started to improve, and she's trying to pull up! She has started crawling towards you and reaching up when you call for her, which is a heart-melter. She's going to be walking in no time...Lord help us.

drips

I've been haphazardly keeping up with my Create Daily class - it's a good thing it's self-paced due to my ridiculous schedule, but I've been enjoying it. To me, it is the thought process and the goal of keeping my creative side active that matters. I've got a handful of projects in the back of my mind waiting on some free time. HA! What's that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...