Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 8, 2012

from the great beyond

Oh hello! I believe we've met before; I used to blog here once upon a time, several months ago. Fast forward to a new year, new job, growing 9-month-old baby girl, and a second pregnancy. So many things have changed in our busy little life, I'm not even going to bother going into review mode. Suffice it to say that I'm happier than ever.

145

On the pregnancy front, #2 is due June 1st. It's been a VERY different pregnancy, but at about 19 weeks I'm finally about over the morning sickness and feeling kicks. Our anatomy ultrasound is this Wednesday, so hopefully baby will cooperate and we'll find out if Georgia is going to have a little brother or sister!

311

I'm also taking Alisa Burke's new "Create Daily" class. I've been so burnt out having a crafty-oriented day job that I've barely spent any time doing my *own* creative thing since I went back to work from maternity leave. It's really started to make me sad - I don't want to lose what I consider a huge part of my identity. So, since this new job I've taken on isn't in the same field at all, I'm trying to get back into the swing of crafting and making in my free time. It's been a lot of fun to set aside at least a few minutes every day to think creatively and do something for myself. I'll probably post in my Flickr set for the class from time to time.
339338337336335334



Create Daily Class, a set on Flickr.


Anyway, stay tuned...I'm going to do my best to keep up with posting better!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...