Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 31, 2010

new domain!

Hopefully you have discovered that my domain name and therefore my blog feed has changed. Since my host provider (site5.com) allowed me to change domain names on the same hosting account, I had to immediately repopulate my Wordpress blog on the new domain. It took awhile to get the kinks worked out since I got a little ahead of myself on the updating, but it seems to be sorted out now for the most part. I also upgraded to the newest version of WP at the same time, which is good -- usually I'm so lazy about doing that. Anyway, please update your feeds and links to my new blog address at http://littleelephantstitchery.com/blog! More changes and a new look are to come, but I'm tech'd out for the day. Time to go do something creative.

Happy New Year to all!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...