Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 7, 2010

diy pouch tutorials

I am leaving for a 10-day vacation in Colorado on Thursday - SO excited! I'll be flying out with my parents, and then Nathan is going to join us next Tuesday. The initial reason for the trip is so that Nathan can meet my Grandma and her husband Frank (I absolutely consider him Grandpa, even though they married late in life) but we have lots of side trips planned. I am thrilled that Nathan will get to see how I spent my childhood vacations out West, and I can't wait for him to see the Rockies. I'm planning on taking our laptop and camera so that I can blog my trip while I'm there! I desperately need something to get me back into the routine of blogging, so maybe this trip will help.

Before we go, I'm hoping to get a couple of small sewing projects done for my little electronics and whatnot that will be going with me everywhere, so that I don't damage anything while we're running around the mountains. First and foremost, I'd like to make a little protective pouch for my camera, but I'd also like to make a pouch for my sunglasses, cell phone and iPod. I've been collecting some tutorials for inspiration, so maybe they will help.

iPod/Camera Cozy Tutorial @ Sew, Mama, Sew!

Patchwork button pouch @ mairuru

Perfect Box Pouch Tutorial @ Indie House

Lined Drawstring Bag @ happythings

Scrappy Drawstring Bag @ sol da eira

Patchwork Pencil Pouch @ Little Big Girl Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...