Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Friday Links - early, plus quilt progress

I'm posting my Friday Links early this week since I know tomorrow is going to be a crazy, long day. At least it will be Friday! I also wanted to post a picture of my first two completed quilt blocks:



I'm pretty excited - they're coming together better than I thought they would. I've never been the most accurate with sewing, but maybe I just have more patience for the little things than I used to.



Speaking of sewing - the longer I work on this project at the dining room table, the more excited I get for my future craft room and having my own space for this stuff. Today I spend a good 3 minutes searching for my seam ripper under a pile of mail. So frustrating!

On with the links...I somehow ended up with a lot this week, so I think I'll just list them without my silly commentary. Hope you enjoy them - happy weekend!

Social Actions

Frieda Anderson

Baby Closet Dividers @ Blissfully Domestic

craft studio: getting organised pt3.
@ whip up

The Mother’s Day Project

Fat Quarter Month @ Sew Mama Sew

Sew Brilliant

8 Useful Tips To Become Successful With Twitter @ Smashing Magazine

Chatterbox

Turn a Scrabble Board into a Picture Frame
@ Photojojo

Rosenberry Rooms

How To: Turn a Bookcase Into a Bar @ Apartment Therapy

Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Hearts @ Make and Takes

Scrap User's System @ Quiltville.com

Lemon Cupcakes Filled with Lemon Curd @ Baking Bites

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the colors for your quilt!!! We definitely have similar color palates. Simply Beautiful!!! You always inspire me... now off to waste some time perusing through the Friday links... my favorite thing about Fridays!!! Well, Saturday being tomorrow is my #1 fav. thing but this runs a close 2nd.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...