Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday Links

Happy 4th of July!


We don't have too much in the way of plans. Nathan is going to work for awhile today and then we're going to his parents' to cookout tonight. I'm just excited it's the beginning of my 4-day weekend!

On with the good stuff...

Pinspinners! at allsorts
Super cute little pinwheel spinners. I'm into pinwheels this year big time. I keep thinking I should make a bunch of summery ones and decorate with them.

Tutorial Tuesday: Sewing Machine Cover Tutorial at Not Nigella
I desperately need a sewing machine case, but I really like this cover too. If only I had a place to just leave my machine out all the time...*sigh*

Summer Peach Cobbler at Baking Bites
This looks super delicious and I'm considering maybe making it today (if I get up the energy to do anything domestic.) The only things I would need to pick up are peaches, eggs, and soda bicarbonate. That's not bad.

Tutorials at graphics-illustrations.com
Lots of Photoshop and Illustrator goodies.

How To: Make a Pocket Sized Floor Plan at Apartment Therapy
This is one of the best ideas I've seen in awhile. When I live in a non-rental house that's worth putting decorating effort into, I want one.

Fourth of July project ideas! at Diary of a Crafty Chica
I looooove Crafty Chica....she is so fun! And these projects are no exception. I want a Statue of Liberty tiara.

The Secret to Landing Clients Nearly 100% of the Time at Freelance Switch
Interesting. The other day a business counselor was telling me the importance of doing a good market analysis on your competitors, too. *sigh* Overwhelming stuff. Makes me thankful for my day job.

Weekend Breakfast - Pancake Cups at sycamore stirrings
These are incredibly adorable. Would be so much fun for special brunches or holiday breakfasts.

Notebook made out of folders at Rachel Simonson
I want this! Great way to keep and get inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...