Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Links

Patchwork Cards Tutorial @ Craft Apple
These are adorable and they look doable. I bought some plain cards and stole some fusible webbing from my mom to try it out. I'll let you know how (if) it goes.

Bedrock Industries
I saw an article in Better Homes & Gardens on creating a green kitchen, and it had this fantastic backsplash made out of circular green recycled glass tiles. Did some research and found out that this is where they come from - check out their gallery...their stuff is gorgeous! This would look awesome in our 50s-inspired soda sign kitchen we want.

9 Incredible Bookcase Make-overs @ Curbly
I like bookcases. :)

The Elephant Purse @ Dabbled
Hysterical elephant purse made out of an old sweater.

Salt-kissed Buttermilk Cake Recipe @ 101 Cookbooks
Someone on a message board I frequent made this. It looks fantastic. Raspberries and salt (two of my favorite things) on a not-too-sweet cake...yum.

How to Make a Mini Pool Table @ Scribbit
Nathan might need one of these for his hard days at the office.

Pipe-Part Candlesticks @ Cathie Filian from Creative Juice
From the "Homemade Hardware" episode of Creative Juice...the first two sets of instructions are for both patina and painted pipe-part candlesticks. I really like them!

Canvas of Happiness @ Mt. Hope Chronicles
This looks way fun and it's a cute finished piece. Would be a good gift or fun party project.

Dollar Store Hack
"All our materials were acquired at the dollar store. Our goal was simple; design by hacking cheaply made plastic junk."

2 comments:

  1. Hey I hadn't thought of sending this with my husband to work :) He'd love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...