Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

pillows and spring pictures

I finished covering my grungy pillows with the leftover curtain fabric. Here they are before - cute, but if you could see them up close you would see how nasty, pill-y, and gray they have gotten:And after! They match the new curtains, and they feel fresh because I had to stuff them in their new covers a little bit. Hooray, fresh pillows!
I was home a little early today so I took some pictures out in our front yard. We have a patch of purple Phlox by our mailbox that I am in love with:
This is me pretending I'm a photographer:
I also took a shot of our Azalea, which bloomed this week. I didn't know what color it would be since it was already the dead of summer when we moved in this year. I sort of expected pink, but I love the white.
We also had several hostas pop out of the ground. A couple are getting pretty big:
And this is, I think, my only yard decoration..a little wire/marble dragonfly stake that my mom got me at Old Time Pottery. I think it was about $1.50 or something like that. It's tiny, but I like it. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...