Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 1, 2008

friday links

Commitment 2008: Compare Candidates
Kind of a nice tool for selecting two candidates and seeing how they compare on the basics. Interesting and straightforward, if nothing else..

Tiny Choices
Great blog that focuses on how our daily choices impact the environment and the green movement. Topics range from entertainment reviews to interviews, crafts, cooking, health, culture, activism, news, politics, etcetera. (Dropdown list of categories is on the right.)

The 272 Fast Food Items Highest In Calories
Absolutely disturbing!!

WAL-MART: The High Cost of Low Price
You may shop and Wally World or may not, may care about their business ethics or not, still an interesting website based on the documentary (for which if you search on YouTube, I think there are a lot of clips.)

Do's and Don'ts with Babies
This had me rolling on the floor. Hilarious... but so wrong... but so funny...

Molly's Sketchbook: Handmade Valentines
SUPER cute Valentine cards made from stitched paper and fabric. Who doesn't love a good Valentine's Day card?! I wish we still had to bring one to work for everyone we know and put it in the decorated shoeboxes on their desks. Mostly because then I would get a lot more Valentines. :) And also because I would have an excuse to make things like these cuties.

Altered Cloth

I found this blog this week and I love it..tons of sewing ideas for clothes, accessories, the house, etc., with patterns and ideas galore.

belle epoque
Another crafty-influenced blog I just discovered from the co-editor of a site I've visited since I was a girl, getcrafty.com.

bestitched
Adorable blog...I especially love this crayon roll and I kind of want one. (Mom...this is one of the projects from the book I got you

The 2008 Bloggies
GO and vote for my favorite blog, dooce!

CRAFT:
Awesome quarterly magazine, but online with a blog. Cheaper than subscribing when you can't buy the real thing, like me. :)

The Love Bite
Get ready for Valentine's Day. <3 <3 <3 Lots of recipes.

Homemade Chicken Nuggets
These look *delish* and I think I may have to try them.

2 comments:

  1. So you want a crayon roll? Hmmm. I did finally check out your links this week, and my favorite was the bestitched link, but I also liked the Craft magazine one too. They had some fun quilt ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the links!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...