Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 1, 2008

better

Feeling much better today, thanks mostly to my sweet husband who took care of me last night. :) We put shelves in his old gun cabinet, which now houses all of his STUFF: Dukes of Hazzard/Nirvana/Foo Fighters/keepsakes/random collectible/other memorabilia. Much better with the ramshackle shelving we put in.

I have had a few freelance jobs and leads come in this week for websites, which ROCKS! I'm also in the process of registering my services as a business, saving for new software, and designing a website (finally). Just a random PSA to all who read this that may need/know someone who needs graphic design, website, custom art, or other related services...I'm flexible, easy to work with, responsive, and have excellent prices at this point in the game. :) I'll surely be posting updates as things progress. I'm very excited that the ball is finally rolling on all of this!!

I'll be posting Friday links later....til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...