Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 29, 2008

fabulous friday links

I have lots of goodies for you all this week! Hope you enjoy! :)

The Switchboards
Great online community for "connecting creative women in business." Good articles, but an even better forum with a huge directory and tons of advice. I've referenced this site for a couple years and it is always wonderful!

Brand New
Great commentary blog on branding/identity changes by well-known companies and businesses, focusing on logo makeovers. See also: Web 2.0

Church Relevance
"Creating relevant, effective ministries." Another forward-thinking blog focusing on marketing and the church.

Fooey
Absolutely adorable and funky kids clothing (some adult stuff too.) Not terribly expensive, either!

Caramel Popcorn Cupcakes
Also an interview with the authors of "Little Cakes from the Whimsical Bakehouse." So fun, who wouldn't want to have these at a slumber party? Also - yall know how much I love cupcakes. Remember my wedding cake? :)

BellaBlu Designs
I saw this girl on Martha Stewart this week when I was home sick. She makes super adorable appliquéd onesies (and other stuff like tote bags) out of cute fabric in the shape of DOGS. Who doesn't love that?

Organizing with Bulldog and Binder Clips
, at Apartment Therapy Chicago
Fabulous ideas.

Making photo frames out of old wooden soda crates
Good idea - I don't know if I love the execution, but there are surely other ways of doing something similar.

Apron Thrift Girl
Great blog my mom sent me this week. :) See old posts organized by category by paging down, on the right..

Vadis Turner
Amazing textile artist.

Bella Dia

Yet another lovely lovely crafting/sewing/inspiring blog that I love..

Magazine Bowls on Crafster.org
A great recycling craft. Page through the thread for more pictures - there is one near the end that is rainbow-themed. I totally want to make some of these for all my junk!

Crafty Synergy
Tons of inspiration! "Crafty Synergy is a collection of interviews with inspiring artists. We learn a little about each of the creative businesses they own."

ljc fyi
Hey guess what?! It's another fantastic blog! I thought, you know, maybe since I never give you any blogs to look at...

Bacon Cups, at notmartha
I think I will need to make these very soon. I sent this to my sister and sister-in-law since they both do a lot of food-related entertaining.

Martha Stewart @ Macy's
Omigosh. Why isn't there a Macy's in Huntsville when I need one? And who do I have to maim to get to work in Martha's CRAFT DEPARTMENT?!?

Apple Dumplings, at The Pioneer Woman Cooks
These look absolutely sinfully delicious and also super easy. Plus, her pictures are always to die for. Yum.

The Midcentury Supper Club
"I just stumbled upon this fun Flickr group called the Midcentury Supper Club, where participants made recipes from old-school cookbooks and post their photos online." Hilarious and a little scary....see the full pool on flickr here.

Quilled Flowers
Beautiful...my mom had her wedding invitation quilled, so anything quilled always makes me think of that. :) I also helped student teach quilling to a bunch of high school students last year. Lots of cute cards in the rest of this artist's Etsy shop here.

Sugarblock
Little cinder blocks made out of sugar. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. LOTS to look at. That apple dumpling recipe sounds unusual but I'd like to try it. It's fun looking at what you have found.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...