Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

terrible

I've been such an awful blogger lately - or lack thereof! Honestly, I think my new phone is to blame. I play on twitter so much that I forget to actually blog about anything.

Maybe, but really - I've been so busy at work trying to get the Easter issue of SB wrapped up so that when I go on my killer trip to California this Friday, I'm all set for my upcoming deadline. Yes...California! I'm headed to Anaheim with my boss (the VP of Creative Development at our company) to visit one day of the Craft Supershow and three days of the CHA Winter Convention & Trade Show - the biggest professional craft and hobby show in the world. I am so extremely excited and blessed to get to go. The farthest west I have ever been is Colorado and New Mexico, so this will be new to me -- and I haven't flown in 10 years, since I was 14, pre-9/11. I'll admit, I'm a little nervous about flying, but I'm so excited. To put it in perspective, Nathan tends to get beyond excited about going to band shows, getting autographs from favorite celebrities, etcetera, and he always wants to know if there isn't something I get as excited about -- I told him, THIS is what I get THAT excited about!

Anyway, beyond that, I've honestly just been working a lot. I have a few small craft projects going on the side, and Nathan and I are working our way through Season 5 of The Wire and Season 1 of Big Love on DVD. Spike is still a ridiculous cat, we're trying to get back on our budget, I'd like to lose 10+ pounds, and I'm ready for it to warm up a bit. Other than that...same old, same old around the Miller house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...