Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 22, 2009

tons of inspiration: linky links

Things To Make And Do: A Journal by Nikki McClure @ BuyOlympia.com

Another happy customer! @ Jane and the ducks (Shoe box fabric shop - I would have LOVED this when I was a kid!)

Rainbow Garden Funiture with Chocolate trim @ MIY Creations

Making Flower Pins @ Make It Do

envelope pocket love. @ Enjoy It (I especially love this "Will you be my bridesmaid?" card because it outlines the expectations upfront, so there won't be huge surprises down the road.)

Bias Toward the Pretty (Leaf Table Runner) @ Martha Stewart

Patchwork Sewing Machine Cover Tutorial @ Sew, Mama, Sew! (I fully intend to make one of these for my machine now that it's sitting out full-time.)

Newspaper basket @ How About Orange

Old spice rack = bead storage @ Craftynest

Easy Steps to Keep Your Paint Job Looking Fresh @ Living with Lindsay

Amy Atlas Events (wow wow wow)

Teacher Gifts @ house on hill road (I love this great idea for teacher gifts as a take-off from her coffee cozie tutorial!)

Grocery Bag Dispenser @ Moda Bake Shop (I really need to make a cute one of these instead of just stuffing them all inside a Target bag and hanging them from my laundry room shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...