Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Links

Beaded Flowers @ Oh So Crafty
I've made beaded flowers before - they are fun to make and easy to get creative with trying out different techniques. This is a great tutorial.

Kitchen Renovation: Before and After @ Simply Stated
Absolutely. Love. This.

portable art studio: a tutorial @ maya*made
I want one!

35 Beautiful Vintage and Retro Photoshop Tutorials @ Smashing Magazine
Great resources.

Creative Recycling For Your Magazines @ Simply Stated
I'm obsessed with Inspiration Boards and the like...maybe I'll have room to have some up in my future craft room.

Magazine Death Pool (Similarly - http://twitter.com/themediaisdying)
Depressing...feel free to go buy some copies of Sew Beautiful, I love my job and would like to keep it. : )

"H" is for Hem, a cuffed one from the new book, Singer® Perfect Plus @ Craftside
We need more of this in the sewing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...