Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 24, 2008

snips and snails and puppy dog tails

Back from a weekend at my sister's house in Daphne, AL (near Mobile.) We had a great time! We got down there pretty late Friday night, but not too late for Bridger to open his birthday presents from us...our big man turned 3 on November 18th. He is getting so big! I think he especially liked the monkey scissors and all the stickers...he used all of his Christmas and Spiderman stickers quite efficiently by Saturday evening.



(The helmet is still on from bike-riding with Uncle Nathan Saturday afternoon.)

And of course, baby Taplin was just absolutely sweet sweet sweet.



I think the boys (especially Bridger) really liked hanging out with Uncle Nathan.







Meghan and I made a fabulous mess spreading out craft supplies everywhere Saturday morning. It was a dream come true.



Anyway, we had a good time - we got back Sunday afternoon in time for me to deal with grocery shopping and make it to my church council meeting. I seriously dreaded coming back to work this week - only because I'm so close to a couple vacation days. But to reward myself, I'm taking off Wednesday and cleaning to get ready for the influx of Christmas decorations that we'll put up on Thanksgiving. Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. Something about Nathan reminds me of Jim from the office... only Nathan is much cuter than Jim. I love all the pictures you put of him with the babies! Allen would have never held much less fed another baby before we had Kaylen. To be honest, I am not sure he would do that now if the baby wasn't his own! I think it is absolutely adorable! He will be a wonderful dad some day. I got your message about the magazine going to print.. so exciting!! And I know a relief for you. I know that time right before it goes out is really busy for you. I hope you are in your relaxed season now. You will have to let me know when it is out on the shelf. I can't wait! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Looks like y'all had fun! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...