Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Links

Solistone Metal Stones
These things are awesome!

70s Tie-Upholstered Switch Plate @ craftzine-digital.com
I'm not a huge fan of tie crafts, but this is pretty cool.

a little orange & black @ Apron Thrift Girl
Because I love looking at other people's holiday decorations.

Skull Crushers @ Cut Out + Keep
These are kind of gross... but also fantastic. Great for Halloween parties, hmm?

Scene Inside a Craft Pumpkin @ Craftster
I just love this because it would give me a chance to use all those fun Halloween "village" accessories, since I don't actually have a Halloween village.

Preaching politics from the pulpit? @ Think Christian
Just adding this to the commentaries I posted earlier about religion and politics.

Halloween Bottle Brush Trees @ The Misadventures of Mama & Jack
These are great. I love little trees...although I think I might try them for Christmas instead: leave them bleached and glitter the poo out of them. YES.

Gourd Dollhouse Tutorial @ Bitter Betty Blogs
A tutorial for that awesome gourd dollhouse I posted last week!

Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread Recipe @ Pinch My Salt
Two of my favorite things in one.

Cute CD Cupcake Stand @ The Swell Life
This is adorable - I love cupcakes and cake stands. Another combo of favorite things.

3 comments:

  1. I"m totally making that pumpkin cream cheese spread this weekend. Yummmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm gonna make the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread too! I love anything pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to knit this on a sampler

    "glitter the poo out of them"

    YES...Shannon's Christmas present is done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...