Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

slow tuesday

Thought I'd write a quick post on this super slow day. Nathan and I went to Nashville last Saturday to see one of our favorite comedians and actors, Nick Swardson (warning if you look him up-he's not exactly a PG comedian), in the first stop of his tour for the year at the Ryman. It was awesome - we had a great day downtown and the show was hysterical. We took a lot of pictures of him on stage that, if you are remotely interested, you can see here. :) The Ryman is beautiful and it was so cool to see a show there (in case you didn't know, it is the original Grand Ole Opry.) We had front row seats and we even got to meet him afterwards! He signed our copy of his cd and took pictures with him too:



Sunday was great, lots of downtime after church and we even got to take an afternoon nap. I love that Nathan is done doing his weekly part time job duty on Sundays - we love getting up early for coffee and hanging out in the afternoons! Sunday night we went over to my folks' house and ate with them (stuffed peppers, yum) and picked up some new work pants they ordered for Nathan. Very exciting, yes. We also finally got our wedding album. It is pretty nice - it's a book-style album, not a regular photo album, so that's cool.

This week seems pretty slow. We are going to a wedding of some college friends of ours, Caine & Melissa, on Saturday in Rainsville, so that should be nice. :) I'm also working on some web projects that will hopefully be moving along soon. I desperately need to complete some fresh pieces so that I can start building my website into something I feel like I can market - please keep me in mind if you or someone you know has a need for some graphic or web design services!

Well, back to my day...hope everyone is having a great week so far.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like y'all had a great weekend! How's the Fashionably Late website coming along? Can't wait to see it! I'm sure it will be fAbuLouS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...