Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My cute nephew.

I am just constantly astounded at my sister's son, Bridger. He just turned 2 in November and he is the most incredible little guy! Meghan, Justin and Bridger drove into town last night and Nathan and I went over for Christmas evening. Bridger sings his ABC's all the way through, attempts Jingle Bells, and speaks with so many complete thoughts, I would never believe he was only 2 if I didn't know better...And just because I thought it was adorable, I have to tell about this: sitting down to supper last night, we were talking to Bridger about what he got for Christmas, and Meghan said, "Bridger, whose birthday is today?" And he said, clear as day, "Jesus!" I don't know why exactly, but it is one of the cutest things I've ever heard. He must have been a good boy this year because Santa brought him the "blue bicycle" he asked for. He's trying to figure out the pedals. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...