Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Link Love

Awhile back (like, several years ago) I used to do a Friday post a collection of some of my favorite things I'd found on the web. I have been seeing a lot of loveliness lately, and I'd love to get back to sharing some of these finds on a regular basis. I hope you enjoy these treasures as much as I did!


^^^ DIY Marquee Light at We Lived Happily Ever After - How stinking cute is this? Georgia would flip to see her name in lights. I may have to try it for her - she has so many empty walls in her room.

My Art was Stolen for Profit (and How You Can Help) at Lisa Congdon - Many of you have probably already seen this, but if not, this is a must-read. (Plus: West Elm's response and an article from Fast Company)

Printable Labels for Your Foodie Fall Gifts at Lia Griffith - Beautifully designed, chalkboard-style, free printable food labels.

Watch A Student Totally Nail Something About Women That I've Been Trying To Articulate For 37 Years at Upworthy - "...setting examples for our daughters really does matter."

"Cups" Tap Dance - Another video. Okay, so I'm getting sick of the Cups song too, but this is just good fun..and the lead dude is a total cutie.

NaNoWriMo: Kickass Tools for Success at Medium Roast - One of these years I am actually going to be able to tackle NaNoWriMo. In the meantime, here are some good tips for those of you who are doing it now.

Mommy Shorts "The Show" - Just discovered this blog and, in turn, her new show. Mom humor ensues.

The best tweets from #AddaWordRuinaChristianBook trend at RNS - I think my favorite is "Blue Like Jazz Hands," though "Paps Mere Christianity" is pretty amazing as well.

Monsters Coloring Page at Dabbles & Babbles - I copied off several sheets of this to enjoy with Georgia tomorrow morning. She loves coloring in pages with lots of little things on them!

Happy Friday!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...