Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

craft club

My friend/cousin-in-law Brittain and friend Ashley have been throwing around the idea of starting a crafty club for a couple months now, and I think we're getting close to actually doing it. The idea is this: we get together once a month at someone's house for, of course, a craft night. The hostess plans the craft or project and gets all the supplies together for everyone; and if you're not hosting, you bring snacks and whatnot to share. And then.... the ultimate crafting commences. We all know at least a couple friends who would be totally into it. I really don't know how it could go wrong.

Thoughts?!

5 comments:

  1. One of the MANY MANY times I'm like, "I wished I lived in Huntsville!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I wish you lived here too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it might not be a "mom" thing, but what fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...