Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

swoon...turquoise craft rooms

I'm getting ready to pick out paint colors for a couple rooms at our new house, and I think I've convinced Nathan that turquoise is a fabulous color for the laundry/craft room. Okay, maybe he's not convinced, but  I think he's going to give me the "okay" to paint it anyway. Ha! I already know that this is by far going to be my favorite room in the house - an 11' x 12' wonderland craft space all my own (or at least that's the idea). I've been doing some searching and found some amazing examples of just why, exactly, turquoise is a perfectly acceptable color for my room. Look at these and tell me you don't want a turquoise craft room too:

Jenny's Studio

Crafty Intentions's Craft Room

Jennifer's Craft Room

Alicia Paulson's Studio

NinaPink's Studio

Tiffany's Office & Yarn Room

Helena's Craft Studio

Amber's Craft Room

2 comments:

  1. I see dogs in some of the craft rooms. And red - lots of red accent pieces. I love them, especially the first on on the list ad Tiffany's Office and Yarn Room. The one with lots of white is super nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love turquoise! It's one of my colors for our dream house on the mountain....I have a great Lowe's magazine that out some bungalow colors together and that's is one of them. I say go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...