Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

a minor update

I apologize for the lack of exciting posts lately...life has gone and caught up with me again. However, I have a couple craft and life projects in the works that I'd love to photograph and post about for show-and-tell soon! Additionally, I'm taking a trip with Nathan and some friends of ours to Little Rock, Arkansas February 12-14. We are going to see two shows - Girl Talk and Eagles of Death Metal - and I also have some shopping plans while we're in town (a fabric store and hopefully some other cute shops.) I can't wait.

Things going on right now:

  • house hunting excitement;

  • continuing Weight Watchers and tracking my progress publicly (on the right) as an attempt to hold myself accountable;

  • visited a great fabric store in Decatur, AL, Quilter's Refuge;

  • started my first small quilt (testing the quilting waters to see if I like them - all the fabric and projects by my mom are too inspiring);

  • finishing an embroidery project for a gift;

  • and several upcoming trips and big weekends to plan for.


For now, some blogs that are better than me at staying current... I've made several additions to my blog list on the right, and I thought I'd share a handful of favorites from that bunch with you:

1 comment:

  1. I like Girl Talk, too!

    I loved the link to sew-brilliant that you posted on Twitter. I hope you get to go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...