Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Links

cauchy09's Embroidery set on Flickr
Beautiful stuff. Her satin stitch curlies and French knot project are awesome.

White Gold Honey, Reviewed @ Baking Bites
This is really odd - I love honey and I'd love to try it. 

Where Women Create (and an inside look at Cathie Filian's blog)
I just came across this today and it looks amazing - totally worth whatever it costs. I hope I can find a copy at the bookstore.

Inspiration Friday: Author of Friday Night Knitting Club, Kate Jacobs @ Diary of a Crafty Chica
I read Friday Night Knitting Club, and I'm reading the sequel right now (Knit Two)...cute books, and apparently there is a movie in the works.

Homemade Girl Scout Cookie recipes @ Baking Bites
Why must I come across a homemade Thin Mints recipe the week I've begun Weight Watchers?

A New Year's gift for you - Coffee Cozy pattern @ house on hill road
I really like this! It's way cuter than a lot of coffee cozy patterns out there. I might actually make this one (shocker.)

Vintagey Bathroom @ Making it Lovely
I looooove these colors in bathrooms. Our bathroom right now is painted this minty green color with white, and I never get tired of it. It's so fresh.

Fabric bookmarks @ How About Orange
Fun quick project. I really do need some new bookmarks - I've been using receipts and pieces of wrapping paper. Very sad.

Decoupaged Wood Magazine Holder @ Plaid
Yet another great magazine holder tutorial. I've seen the blank wooden containers at the craft store.

1 comment:

  1. You will have to let me know how the sequel to the Friday Night Knitting Club is. The first book was just a bit depressing for me. So, I haven't decided whether to try and read the sequel yet or not.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...