Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Friday Links

Can you believe this is the last round of Friday Links before Christmas?! I can't!

Super Easy Snowflake Stocking and Two Sided Felt Snowflakes @ the purl bee
Wow - I love these because they look so impressive, but seem totally doable.

Apron in an Hour @ Stop Staring and Start Sewing
Cute apron tutorial.

Yulia Brodskaya
Ultra mega WOW papercraft designs...check out the quilling in the Illustration section.

Craft Toolbox @ shim + sons
I love this idea for a kid's (or grownup's) gift - a toolbox of craft supplies.

Make a Holiday Button Wreath Picture @ Dollar Store Crafts
I have been really into button projects lately - I like seeing how people use them in different ways. This one is a sweet non-pillow or wearable idea that you could get out year after year. I could see it in Halloween colors, too..!

How to Make a Church Ornament @ That Artist Woman
Cute cute cute...I love little holiday houses, and this is a great spin on that.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...