Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Links

Handmade Baby Quilt Contest Entries @ Make Baby Stuff
Some really gorgeous, cute, fun quilts here. I can't pick my favorites!

Acorn Love @ Little Nummies for Little Tummies
Edible acorns make out of Hershey's Kisses and mini Nilla wafers. Too cute.

Holiday Embroidery Ideas @ Floresita
Really pretty, sweet little embroidery designs.

Mrs. O
A blog following the fashion of our next First Lady, Michelle Obama.

If you stuff stockings... @ WantNot.net
A grab-bag of ideas for cheap stocking stuffers....can you tell I'm getting ready for Christmas?!

Weekend Getaway @ Gardenymph
This is so nostalgic for me! I love it. I used to sit under the kitchen table to read with milk and popcorn when I was a a little girl, and my sister and I made blanket forts sometimes in the living room. I wonder if Nathan would even fit under a table, he's so tall...

Virtual Quilting Bee - September @ Pink Chalk Studio
Cute patchwork Christmas tree quilt block.

Amy Butler Christmas Patterns
Free holiday-themed downloadable patterns from the amazing Amy Butler....you can't go wrong with anything of hers.

Acorn Crafts @ Scribbit
The wreath is my favorite.

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally coveting Michelle Obama's coral dress on that site--gorgeous! And the acorn wreath is adorable. Also the acorn cookies. But can I just say, I really hate the word "nummies"? Like, really really hate it. I don't know why but it just kind of grosses me out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when Nathan was short enough to fit under a table...that was around the time he was so obsessed with Back to the Future he made us call him Marty McFly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! So happy to be included among these. Thanks! Hey size doesn't matter, I even got under there when the kids were napping. :~)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...