Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Links

TGIF...and almost Thanksgiving week! I've had an extremely busy week and therefore not much time to collect links for you all...but I highly suggest checking out One Pretty Thing's recent posts - lots of Christmas inspiration. Also - Linkapalooza below has tons of stuff to check out. You can't say I left you without anything to explore. ; ) Happy Friday, have a safe weekend..we are headed to visit my sister, brother-in-law, and nephews, so surely I'll have lots of pictures when I return!

How to Make Japanese-Inspired Ornaments @ Gingerbread Snowflakes
Embroidery + Christmas ornaments = Love.

Linkapalooza @ whip up
If you're at a loss for Christmas gift craft ideas, worry no more!

The Little Green Store on Monte Sano
New green/organic shop open here in Huntsville on Monte Sano...must check this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...