Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Prize Pumpkin

I finally finished my Halloween punchneedle project that I bought at the Country Living Fair! He's certainly not perfect, but what are you going to do? I love him.



The pattern is #638 - Prize Pumpkin by Threads That Bind. I bought a kit for it and all my supplies from a store called Country Threads, who had a great booth at the Country Living Fair. They actually also designed the 30th Anniversary Country Living quilt, for which my mom bought the pattern along with several other things. We kept going back to their booth!

So, I still need to figure out what kind of glue to get for the back, and I want to frame it. The instructions say it has a wool bias binding and is backed by wool as well, but I love how Country Threads had theirs framed. I'll have to do some research. I'll post again when I'm 100% finished with him!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It turned out wonderfully! The glue will be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith, being a huge pumpkin fan, loved this. She called it a "pumpkin carpet!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...