Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Friday Links (on Thursday)

Alrighty guys, I am headed out of town on a work trip, but I didn't want to leave you hanging...so here are a few early links. Sorry it's not much, it's been a busy week!!

DIY: Shutter Earrings Display @ casasugar
I totally did this when I was in college! I got a shutter at the Habitat for Humanity Surplus Store...but I didn't decorate mine, I just leaned it against the wall on top of my dresser. Whatever, it worked. It was great for all my big dangly earrings. Got to show them off and keep them from getting tangled at the same time.

Halloween Fantasy Mask Tutorial @ Craft: Magazine Blog
Great idea, especially because those masks can get super expensive.

Campaign-o-lanterns @ Associated Press
Carve yourself a political pumpkin!

Halloween Candy Bucket @ Little Birdie Secrets
Really cute and crafty little tutorial.

Martha Stewart Bloopers
Oh my gosh...this is TOO FUNNY! I want to hang out with Martha.

a sewing space @ lovelydesign
I. want. this. So bad.

2 comments:

  1. My first sewing space in our first house was exactly that. Dad made me a table that was perfect for sewing, and then he put up pegboard and hooks and some shelving for all of the notions. He took the doors off, and everything just fit. It was brown and orange. Then, we needed that room for a nursery, and I didn't have another sewing room until last year. The room I have now is great fun, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...