Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Links

Just a handful of goodies today. Life is busy!!

Two Color Embroidery Tutorial @ the purl bee
I really like the depth and detail using two colors together looks. This I need to save in case I actually conquer a Halloween embroidery project...orange and black and white all together? Yum.

How to: make beautiful flower fairy lights (from egg cartons) @ CraftyCrafty
Love love love these.

Tutorial: T-shirt to Newborn Gown @ this mama makes stuff
Pretty fantastic, if I had seen this before any of my nephews were born, they probably would have been subject to Foo Fighters, Nirvana, and Dukes of Hazzard gowns from Uncle Nathan and Aunt Shannon.

Basic Instructions for Hand-Stitched Cards @ Make and Takes
I think stitched cards are really pretty. I haven't ever tried them, but I think I should, as they combine two of my favorite things....paper and embroidery. And Make and Takes has a bunch of card patterns, too.

Favorite Paper Artists
@ decor8
Yes please. All of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...