Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Links

Reusing Milk Crates @ Apartment Therapy
Love it or hate it, I don't know. I'm all about reusing/repurposing, but this screams college to me!

Q+A :: Top Reasons for Church Attendance @ Church Relevance
"The statistics speak for themselves. Overall, doctrine, the pastor and his preaching, and the friendliness and fellowship of the congregation are the most influential qualities."

Sycamore Street Press
Gorgeous letterpress stationary and art in this Etsy shop - I especially love the alphabet posters.

Rainbow of Books Flickr Pool
I think I posted once awhile ago to a bookcase that had been organized by color...here is a whole flickr pool of photos from others who have done the same. I love the way it looks, but I would never be able to find anything! I especially like how it looks in some of the kids' rooms, though.

The Arrow of Time (Goldberg Family Pictures)
"On June 17th, every year, the family goes through a private ritual: we photograph ourselves to stop, for a fleeting moment, the arrow of time passing by."

hollyhawk Etsy Shop
I love love love these handmade leather cuffs and wristlets and earrings.

Party Garland @ the purl bee
Super cute fabric party garland...I would totally make this for Christmas!

Need a New Family Tradition? Try Restaurant Night. @ simply stated
It's possible that I would make Nathan do this, even though we have no children and only need to entertain ourselves. When you're poor like us you sometimes have to pretend you're at a restaurant instead of eating out. :)

Summer Sewing ~ Picnic Blanket with Rock Pockets @ Sew, Mama, Sew!
I keep hoarding ideas like this to use big swatches of fabric that I love. This looks easy enough maybe even I could do it...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...