Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

color thoughts

I'm in the beginning stages of honing my marketing for Shannon Miller Creative, and I'm having a color problem. I am in love with the chartreuse/apple green I've already picked, but I need a stronger color to go with it that will contrast well and read easier. At first I thought of a great orange-y, rusty red - one of my favorite colors. But I think that might be too Christmassy, much as I love it. Then of course purple - but I just don't really love the color purple. At all.



My mom suggested brown. I think I like it, but I'm not sure what kind of brown - I don't want it to be too dull, or too dark. I like the reddish tint, but maybe it is still too much Christmas? Thoughts, suggestions from the peanut gallery??

2 comments:

  1. I also like the reddish tint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the reddish tint....I don't think that it is too Christmas because the shade of colors. It's not your traditional red and green. Plus, you aren't using them in a Christams scene.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...