Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

photos from the weekend

What a weekend! Nathan and I had a lot going on...so best to do a big picture update. First of all, Nathan's sister Michelle came to down with her sweet boy Mac. He turns 5 months old this week and looks just like this daddy!



Mac really is a great little boy. He has such a sweet, wide-eyed little expression. He was even a good sport when his mom, Grandmother, and Aunt Shannon dressed him up in his new sunglasses and hat....



It lasted a good 5 minutes before he broke down and decided it wasn't fun anymore.



Uncle Nathan is doing his best to train him early on the Dukes of Hazzard.



Saturday, we went over to Nathan's cousin Ricky's new house for a cookout. We got to coo over their little one Savannah, who is 6 months old and sweet as can be.



We went to Caine and Melissa's wedding on Saturday evening in Rainsville. It was really beautiful - I didn't take any good photos because we didn't have the best seats for that, but I know they will love their pictures because...my wedding photographer was there! :) Their wedding colors were brown and blue, which we could tell from the adorable Save-the-Dates and invitations, so I painted them a little hanging wall medallion with their new monogram in their wedding colors. After actually going to the wedding, I could tell they really had taken the theme through the whole event - everything in brown and blue, with a little swirly motif - so I hope they'll like what I did for them since it matches.





Nathan and I spent yesterday afternoon with his cousin Len's kids, Anna and Brandon. We had a blast...ice cream, ball and frisbee in the park, McDonalds, and a movie at our house. Brittain and Josh brought by their new little puppy Bailey, and I just about died. He is probably the sweetest puppy I've ever seen in my life. I told them he may disappear to our house.



Here he is with his momma...



And here is Nathan pretending he hates dogs. Whatever - you don't have anyone fooled.



Happy Tuesday, all!

1 comment:

  1. You're right. Mac looks just like his daddy! And I can't wait to meet Bailey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...