Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More re: Dooce's appearance on the Today Show.

I posted a couple days ago about my favorite blogger Heather Armstrong's appearance on the Today Show (giving me an unexpected surge in traffic to my blog over the last few days, no kidding.) In my reference to her interview, I wrote how she had promised to expound on her experience later on... Well, this afternoon, she did. And not at all to my surprise, her response only furthers my love for her blog and her writing, and my respect for her as an individual (in the many roles she plays.) Read the whole thing here.

1 comment:

  1. I've not read your other post (newbie, here, will get to it :) ) but did Kathy Lee Whatever Her Name is annoy you as much as she did me with the whole 'dragging your kids into the spotlight' insinuation?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...