Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

more goodies

A couple more goodies to show off from our weekend trip to Atlanta....first of all, I mentioned that Nathan bought a lot of Dukes of Hazzard treasures from a couple antique stores in Chattanooga. Here is all of his loot:



  • Another metal lunchbox - but this one contains the thermos (not pictured) which is pretty hard to find.

  • A 45 record of "The Good Ol' Boys" Dukes theme song by Waylon Jennings (I got him that one, I thought it was cool)

  • Dukes transparent/decorative tape

  • Viewmaster slides

  • Trading cards

  • Plastic license plate

  • Etch-a-sketch "Action Pack" screens

  • Boss Hogg's car


Very exciting, right? It is pretty cool; lots of them are still in the packages, and they'll all be great additions to his growing collection. There was more that we could have bought - but we like to pick up the little things that are affordable instead of going all out at once. It's more fun that way, right?

I also took a picture of the sweet handmade Metal Morphosis coffee spoon that Michelle gave me for my birthday:



I had to hang it up immediately. Here it is by the coffee pot...



It's lovely. I can't wait to use it!

1 comment:

  1. The coffee spoon might be better off in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...