Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

like roses

I don't usually write about work on here, but I had to mention this. There are several women on my hall that keep candles lit in their offices - that's not my complaint, I think it's nice and I like their warmth. But someone -- and I don't know who -- has one that is very floral-smelling, and it grosses me out to the point of gagging nausea.

Want to know why?

It smells *identical* to the stinky Raid roach killer we used when I lived at my house in college, down in Tuscaloosa. It reminds me of terrible nights spent jumping on beds and couches, tearing up because I was that upset over the invasion of my personal space, tensing up because of the sheer fear I had of the 3-inch long roach monsters that would appear out of nowhere and then run under furniture and disappear.

I wish I knew whose candle it was so that I could go to the office at night, and destroy it.

Is that wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...