Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 29, 2008

good things and manicures

Two lovely things happened yesterday...the new business cards I ordered for Shannon Miller Creative (and dropped a pretty penny on) came in. GOOD JOB UPS! You delivered the package to the right house this time around. Thank goodness.

Also, my new glasses came in about a week early. HOORAY! Nathan and I went over to my parents' end of town yesterday after work, I got my glasses (thank you Mom!) and my parents made us a fabulous dinner. Grilled pork steaks....yum. We don't generally get to just have slabs of tasty grilled meat for supper. We're actually lucky if I'm not too lazy to make a pot of Rice-a-Roni, and if there is even chicken involved, that's awesome.

So, my sister-in-law Michelle gave me $30 to get myself a manicure or pedicure for my birthday. I have only ever had one pedicure in my life, and it was a couple years ago when she took me to her salon. I'm scared because I don't even know where to start! I love my regular salon, but I have no idea if their manicure/pedicure prices are more than other nail places or what. Help me, please? How does this girl thing work?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...