Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Links

The Puddle
My big sister's new blog!

Crayon Rocks
Crayons as rocks, what more could you want?

Thimbles as Vases
Adorable little photo shoot that poses thimbles as flower pots and vases. Something about little tiny worlds that I love.

Rep'in Your Church with Pride
For all those times someone cut you off and flipped you off while doing it....and then you noticed their church bumper sticker. This is just so true.

Recycled Dog Collar Tutorial
Adorable....although I would worry that anything I made wouldn't be strong enough for the crazy hounds I know - and she does say it's just for looks. Would be cute for having pictures made or for the holidays or something. And I do have some friends with little tiny teacup dogs that could probably use one of these as a regular collar.

Julianna Smith
I kind of want to be this woman. Super sweet illustration work...and Target carries her stuff.

Why Logo Design Does Not Cost Five Dollars
It's true.

19 Home Office Solutions at Better Homes & Gardens
Because I'm still stuck on the idea that I need a home office in my life.

A Tiny Fruit That Tricks the Tongue
"Flavor tripping"....it's a berry that you eat, and it makes the sweetness in everything come out and all foods taste totally different. One of the oddest things I've read in awhile.

50 Amazingly Helpful Time-Tested Tips for the Kitchen
Because you can never have too many of these lists.

Art Projects for Kids
Found this one while looking for art projects for my sister, who's thinking about starting an art club at the school where she teaches. Lots of good ideas!

diy project: kate’s cork lamps at design*sponge
They are lamps.....covered in cork.

Perfect Angel Food Cake
I just feel like this time of year is perfect for angel food cake and whipped cream.

Bird Mobile
This is so sweet, I want it - and there is a pattern you can download for free to make the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...