Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

business lady

In case you didn't receive my email I sent to some friends and family the other day, or if you haven't noticed the link on the right, I have officially launched my website for Shannon Miller Creative. Hooray! I'm very excited to have gotten this far. I have had some good response from my initial announcement, and a few folks have told me they've spread referrals for me around to their own acquaintances or business contacts. Thank you so much! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your support and encouragement while I try to get off the ground. I hope and pray that things will pick up, a few new jobs and a few old clients will help me build my business portfolio, and that those things in turn will lead to bigger and better things for SMC.

Anyway, I just wanted to make another announcement here - apologies if you already received the email I sent. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...